- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering with license Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years of working experience in structural engineering.
- Have the ability to develop talent, motivate people and act as a role model.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, SAP2000 or other structural analysis software.
- Good Command communication skill in English
- Perform structural analysis of reinforced concrete and steel structure.
- Create structural design drawings.
- Work closely with the architect to feedback provide engineering.
- Develop and Mentor junior engineer staff.