- Bachelor degree or higher in Architecture with Licensed Architect required.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related fields.
- Have the ability to develop talent, motivate people and act as a role model.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch UP, 3D Studio Max, PhotoShop.
- Good Command communication skill in English
- Prepare of architectural plans, sections, elevations, details, presentation materials under direction and supervision of the supervisor.
- Resolve complex technical and design issues, along with space planning in assigned project work with contractors, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication, and consultant coordination.
- Develop and Mentor Junior architect staff.